Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cereal killer

In case you've been too impressed with my suppers lately, this is what Bean and Java ate last night.

Venti was with a friend, I wanted to get some computer work done and StarBUCK was willing to eat leftovers. Not fancy, but it worked for us.

I find it ironic that one of the few cereals we can have has, of all things, pandas on the front of the box! Java and Bean's multiple strep infections and their psychiatric reactions called PANDAS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections) are something we hope to minimize with this diet change.

I'll use the cereal box as a lovely visual reminder of what we're working for. Or, if I'm swingin' with another mood, I'll draw a big bullseye on one of the fuzzy fellas and shoot at it with rubber bands. Would that make me a cereal killer? (I told that joke to Bean and he said, "Wow, mom! One of your jokes was actually funny!")

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs