Friday, January 6, 2012

Tacos

I posted earlier today about a meal we have at least 2-3 times a month. Chicken pizzas. This post is about another regular meal in the Coffee household.

Tacos!

I used to buy prepackaged taco seasonings but I don't anymore because of all the nasty preservatives they contain. Now I either make my own or use Penzey's Fajita seasoning & Rojo Taco Seasoning. It is better for us and it tastes better!

We use Food For Life Sprouted Corn Tortillas fried in olive oil and load on the toppings: fresh salsa, chopped spinach leaves (instead of less nutritious iceberg lettuce), avocado, and refried beans. They are so flavorful that you won't even miss the cheese!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! We can't have corn. We usually have naked tacos! It is one of our more popular meals.
    Blessings,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs