Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pizza crust- we have a winner!

I think I found a winner in our quest for a gluten free pizza crust recipe! I won't post it here because it is in this cookbook ("Cooking for Isaiah") and if you are living GFCF you really need to buy the cookbook. Treat yourself. You won't be disappointed.
Also in the cookbook...a recipe for a creamy garlic sauce. We used it to make our chicken garlic pizza. This nummy garlic sauce and some cooked chicken on the baked pizza crust, baked again for about 15 minutes. So good. Who needs cheese?! (OK, I still miss cheese but this was still darn good without it.)

We also had a Chicken Thai pizza. I've posted about that favorite of ours before.


Chicken Thai pizza has a peanut Thai sauce (gluten free, purchased), cooked chicken, shredded carrots, chopped peanuts, green onions and cilantro. Both pizzas were delicious!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs