Monday, April 4, 2011

Kabobs

We'll probably be having shish kabobs a lot this summer. It's a GFCF meal that everyone in our family loves, even the adult children who don't seem to come home as often for meals now that we're GFCF. I marinate the mushrooms and chicken separately in a mix of canola oil, red wine vinegar, honey and GF soy sauce. Then I wrap the chicken in bacon.
For the beef kabobs, I cut up a few rib steaks (from our quarter beef...otherwise I almost never splurge on steak!) Then I rub the beef cubes with olive oil and some sea salt. I made a few just veggie kabobs, too.
Grill, throw together a fruit salad, and you've got my favorite GFCF meal...so far!

2 comments:

  1. What time are we eating? They look fabulous! Sure beats the microwave rice and beans gluten free meal I'm having tonight in our motel room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm.

    And here is a recipe/review for you!

    http://liveoncejuicy.com/2011/04/04/review-better-batter-gf-flour-mix/#more-2084

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs