Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Share the love

Last night we made individual GFCF heart shaped pizzas for Valentines Day. Java enjoyed being able to express her creativity while Bean focused on taste. He's become a real spice fanatic!

Java came home with a load of candy from school but after she and Bean each had a piece, I offered her $5 for the rest. She thought that was a great deal! We're sending the candy to a cousin who is in college. ♥ Share the love...and food dyes, sugar, high fructose corn syrup....

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about how Bean's tastes have changed since being on the diet. It gives me hope. :)

    Also, I gave you a blog award, The Liebster Award. There's no pressure to follow through with awarding it to others, but I did want you to know how much I appreciate your blog!

    http://laughingburnsmorecaloriesthancrying.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs